Davis Family And All Our Craziness

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bad Morning / Beautiful Afternoon

Today started as a no good, very bad day. Of course we all woke up late to get Cooper to school. Got there took the keys out of the ignition ran Cooper in to class. Came back out and attempted to start the car... NO GO... again.... Nope ... again... NO WAY... again... again... again... GIVE UP ALREADY... again.... no love from the good ol barbie car (Malibu). What the heck do I do??? I call the only person I feel semi-comfortable calling. I figure after one play date and numerous chats waiting for the bell to ring to get the kids from school ... we are BFF's. right?? :) So the desperate call to Jamie Garris... "hey lady, what are you doing? I need a HUGE favor... car broke down at the school ... can you take me and my little ones home, if you are dropping off your kiddos this morning?" Of course the nice girl she is she was more then willing to taxi us home:) FFFFFEEEEEWWWWW.... Thanks Jamie!!!
I was waiting for Jed to get home from work so he can take me back to the school to see what the deal is with the car.... He gets home... I tell him what happened. We went to the school expecting the worst and he starts the STUPID car like nothing was wrong. I am sooo annoyed and happy all at the same time!! Are you kidding me???? 
We get home and I am still happy and annoyed about the car, but the sun is shining and the wind is not blowing so I got to sit and enjoy the beautiful weather from my porch. Got to paint Clara and Lulu's nails bright pink and then play out back on the tire swing and the little Jeep. Porter drove all by himself for the 1st time and it was sooo cute!! We enjoyed our little afternoon at home and all was much better... especially my mood!!! Thank goodness... when mama ain't happy ... nobody happy.
Moral of the day... Even bad starts to your day can turn out to be amazing with hot pink nail polish and some sun shine:)

1 comment: