Davis Family And All Our Craziness

Friday, March 23, 2012

Tagged

Thank you Lauren Davis for tagging me in a.... Tag... is that what they are called?

  1. What is your favorite food? Anything Mexican... I love it all!!! As Jed would say its because I am a Mexican and then proceed to speak fake Spanish to me.
  2. What’s a song that best describes you? Not sure on this one... just depends on the day... It can be country (hillbilly bone)... Ghetto rap ( anything) ... Love song ( I melt )... Blessed (I am a child of God). Music calms my soul, makes me happy, fills a void. I could not live without it.
  3. What is one of your favorite quotes? "Keep you head, standards and heels high" 
  4. What’s your favorite childhood memory? Water skiing and snowball fights at my aunt and uncles cabin in Cascade, ID. I love it out there!! and Camping in Hells Canyon most every Memorial Weekend.
  5. If you could choose anyone to hang out with for a day, who would it be, why? Anyone.... my husband... because we don't get much time together to just hang out!!!
  6. Whats your favorite hobby? decorating .... shopping... reading... crafting...cooking... just depends on my mood:)
  7. Whats a goal, big or small of yours? I have lots and as a matter of fact that is what my next blog post is about. Be a happy mother and wife... read more...  Get back to pre pregnancy weight... etc...
  8. Have you ever had something happen to you that you thought was bad, but ended up being really good? Meeting my now in-laws... Not a good start but now I would be lost without them ... they are all amazing in their own ways and I am happy to have them in my life now and through all eternity:)
  9. Whats the first memory you ever had? I have no idea!!!!
  10. What makes you feel your very best? when my kiddos say they love me and that i am the best mom ever:) and of course a hot new pair of shoes:)  
  11. What is your pet peeve? Hearing people chewing... especially cereal. Anyone drinking from the milk carton ... sharing dairy products... sooo GROSS!!!  
  12. What is something your afraid of? Scary Movies... I wont watch anything that has ghosts, demons, zombies... etc.  

No comments:

Post a Comment