Davis Family And All Our Craziness

Saturday, March 24, 2012

It has begun!!!!

We are finally at the age that we get to have Saturdays filled with watching our kiddos playing sports!! I have honestly been looking forward to YBall since I found out we were pregnant almost 7 years ago:) I have some of my favorite memories playing Yball!! I just know my kids will too.
Favorite Memory 1-
My mom, Sonjia Yates,  and 2nd mom, Donnie Holden,  made sure our whole YBall team had matching spandex shorts ... Purple ones... to go perfectly  with our Pink team shirts. PS... we were the only team that matched :)
Favorite Memory 2-
Having Papa Dave (my dad) and Papa Korry ( 2nd dad) coach us... Korry had SOOOO much hair:) They made sure we knew kinda what we were doing and most of all made sure we had FUN!!!
Favorite Memory 3-
The game I knew I was toooo aggressive to play YBall anymore:) Me playing defense... got in a fight over the ball and elbowed the other girl in the stomach... poor girl:( I was just tooo serious about the game, that, and I stopped growing... being 5'1" and playing bball just don't mesh so well:)
Enough about me.... I am just a super proud mama and am really looking forward to the next 15+ years of busy sports Saturdays and all that goes with that!!!
Cooper did great today and we are all so proud of him!! He didn't take a shot but did assist with a great full court play and then he had to pass the ball in a couple times. It was super cute. He is sooo awkward and goofy and JUST LIKE JED at that age!!:) He is just too darn cute for words!!

No comments:

Post a Comment